- has over 12 years of managerial experience at the leading casinos in Europe;
- has been General Manager and Member of the Board at Casino of Venezia from 2005 to 2010;
- has been a CEO at Casino of Campione d’Italia from 2010 to 2017;
- In 2011, was elected Member of the Board of the European Casino Association;
- has been a President at FederGioco – the non-profit association of Italian casinos;
- professor of ‘Business and Marketing management’ at the University Ca’Foscari of Venice since 2009 and University of Trento since 2016.
has 25 years of experience in betting, gaming and gambling segments;
has been working as operations manager at big gambling companies: William Hill, Blue Square, The Tote (Sport) and Virgin Games;
as a team leader, was responsible for working with various gambling products in many jurisdictions;
gambling consultant at 1710 Gaming Ltd – a company collaborating with online casino operators, gambling regulators and specialized associations;
specialist in marketing, player protection, development and integration of strategies;
expert in the whole cycle of gaming and gambling sectors – from the initial data collection, licensing and project launch to expanding on new markets, client acquisition and gathering experience.
- has dignified experience in the gaming industry, especially in affiliate programs and agent systems;
- worked with the largest gaming operators in every continent, examining their habits and providing them with solutions they needed;
- managed a similar department at BetConstruct;
- has developed PartnerMatrix Revolution with his experienced team.
expert in company reorganization, restructuring of business operations for gambling clients, as well as in advertising and intellectual property in the gambling industry;
specializes on licensing, compliance, and gambling regulation;
member of the Romanian National Council of Industrial Property Attorneys and a licensed European trademark and design attorney;
provides legal advice to online betting providers, software developers, gambling operators and key market players;
offers assistance and representation of clients to the Romanian National Gambling Office and specialized associations.
About the speaker:
- expert in IP rights and gambling;
- specializes on licensing and regulation of the gambling business;
- has been a corporate lawyer and a member of the Czech Bar Association;
- Head of the legal department at Endorphina Ltd – a company developing online casino games.
- lawyer with 5 years of experience on the Swedish market;
- specializes on legal matters related to gambling, AML, Responsible Gambling and data protection;
- Associate at Nordic Gambling since 2018. Helps operators with preparation and licensing compliance in view of the new Swedish Gambling Act, taking into account Responsible Gambling and advertising standards.
- experienced CEO with a rich history in the marketing and advertising sector;
- has completed more than 700 SEO projects all over the world since 2012;
- in 2018, Idea Studio joined his SEO agency called Serpact.